Funny Graduation Quotes for Friends & Sister for Messages with Images
Here you will find the Funny Graduation Quotes for Sister for Messages. Every relation is important. Friendship and brother-sister are one of them. Graduation day is a big day in everyone’s life. We should wish them. But it is nice if we wish them in a fun mood. It may increase their happiness and also helps to stronger the relationship more. You are reading the Funny Quotes with images on Graduation article on www.bestquotesstatus.com by publisher Sukhpreet Singh.
Following are some Funny Graduation Quotes:
1. Te best advice I can give anybody about going out into the world is this: Don’t do it. I have been out there. It is a mess.
2. A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that ‘individuality’ is the key to success.
3. And if you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is wise, and then just behave like they would.
4. Don’t follow your dreams, follow my twitter.
5. Remember, when it comes to applying for jobs, books are judged by their cover!
6. Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
7. Where will I be in 10 years? Celebrating the 10th anniversary of you asking me this question.
8. Graduation day is tough for adults. They go to the ceremony as parents. They come home as contemporaries. After twenty-two years of child-raising, they are unemployed.
9. Of course, I dress well, I didn’t spend all that time in the closet for nothing
10. Struggling to decide what to do after graduation is, and always will be, a sort of rite of passage to the next phase of your life.
11. The roof is not my son, but I will raise it.
12. My quote was too long, so just check me out on Instagram instead.
13. I still have no idea what I’m doing.
14. If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.
15.You will never have more energy or enthusiasm, hair, or brain cells than you have today.
16. Congratulations on getting through the easiest part of life.
17. As you set off into the world, don’t be afraid to question your leaders. But don’t ask too many questions at one time or that are too hard because your leaders get tired and/or cranky.
18. Education is important, but big biceps are more important.
19. Goodbye everyone! I’ll remember you all in therapy.
Thanks for reading the article. Keep Visiting for more Best Quotes.